Sunday, September 20, 2009

And the winners are.....



I am pleased to announce the winners of this round of P(l)ay it Forward. Drrrrrrrrr (this is supposed to be a drum roll) If I call your name, please stand up and take a bow! Julie in Atlanta! Sarah in Pang!! and Nicole in Saint John!!!

I'm thrilled that the winners are from a wide spread area so the acts of kindness will reach farther out in the world. I hope you keep up your end of the bargain by doing something nice for someone in the next little while and encourage them to continue the trend. Spread the love people! If you're one of the winners please send me an email at morena steeves at gmail dot com (no spaces) with your address and I'll get your prize in the mail this week.

Thanks for everyone who chose to play and congrats to the winners.


2 comments:

pollyandaleczmom said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I am so excited!this is the perfect beginning to a day that seemed to be going south as early as 7:15am! I am super-pumped to spread the love down here!

Sarah said...

soooo COOL... I won I won I won!! I will totally do this and spread the random act of kindness... need to figure something out!