Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's my turn



Welcome to the next round of P(l)ay It Forward.

Last month Kara held a draw on her blog to win a prize. It was simple, anyone who wanted to enter only had to leave a comment on her post to participate. Then after a few days she drew names to choose the winners and those lucky people received a hand made gift as a prize. The catch... You then had to pass on your good fortune to someone else.

I was one of the lucky winners and today in the mail I received my prize. It was a jar of Kara's home made dandelion syrup. I had never even heard of this delicacy before so I was very excited to try it. I have to say it's amazing! Kara said it's best on pancakes and very nice in tea. Well, I thought it was great on my peanut butter toast and super yummy straight up. Thank you very much Kara, we will enjoy every drop.



So now I have to keep up my end of the bargain and have a draw of my own. The rules- Leave a comment on this post anytime this week. I'll draw three names on Sunday who will be declared the winners of this round and will receive a gift by mail. Then it's your turn. Please note: You don't have to be a blogger to participate, and you don't have to hold a contest if you win. I just hope you do something nice for a couple of people to keep the acts of kindness going.


Good luck all!

10 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Glad you like it! Your expression is a hoot!

Deanna said...

Sounds like a great idea!!!! I'm all for it!!!!

pollyandaleczmom said...

Oooo! I love this kind of stuff! I hope that I get picked, then the love can come all the way to Atlanta!!!

indigo said...

Dandelion syrup, yum. I loved it.
Great photo.

Sarah said...

this is an awesome idea... the photos are great! :)

Anonymous said...

I heard of Dandelion Wine but never syup. Sounds perfect for french toast and over ice cream. And what a fun idea.
E.

Kennie said...

Excellent - love the expression! You're gonna love that syrup right to the last drop :-)

Nicole furlotte said...

Love this idea. Miss you like crazy my dear friend.I enjoy reading the blog everyday and seeing updated pics of Mr O. Even if I don't win I'm gonna make a point to pay it forward. :-)

Anonymous said...

I want in on this... remember I'm VERY poor after my home purchase so if I don't win it's cool. Just want to be part of the fun!

Ryan

Grosir Toko said...

vimax canada
vimax asli
vimax izon
vimax pembesar
vimax
vimax ori
vimax canada asli
vimax import
vimax canada1
vimax canada2
vimax canada3
vimax canada4
vimax canada5
vimax canada6
vimax canada7
vimax canada8
vimax canada9
vimax canada10
vimax canada01

/vimax canada02
vimax canada03
vimax canada04
vimax canada05
vimax canada06
vimax canada07
vimax canada08
vimax canada09
vimax canada10