Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Up the Pang Pass

To finish off our weekend of exploring what Pang has to offer we took a boat trip up to the entrance of Auyuittuq National Park. Here are a few highlights....

I call this my sausage costume. Not my best look but I was sure glad I had it on. It was a chilly day.



Our fearless leader, Peter.

There was already ice up the pass. Hopefully that means that the fiord will ice over before January this year.


A bunch of harp seals showed themselves on our way up.

I can't ever say it enough, it never gets old.

Thanks very much to Sarah for watching the kids for us so we could go out and enjoy the day with my parents. And a huge thank you to Peter Kilabuk at PEO Services for a fantastic experience. I highly recommend using him if you are ever in Pang and want an enjoyable and informative trip.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous photos!!! :) It was no problem to look after your boys, we had a good time... anytime you need someone to look after them, let me know! :) S

Jody said...

Amazing photos again :) Hope you had/or are still having, a wonderful time with your parents.

Happy belated Thanksgiving x