Monday, July 2, 2012

Dating Myself

I had a moment the other day. A moment that every woman will have at some point. A moment every woman dreads. The moment you realise you're.... old,  Middle aged, over the hill.... let's go with 'Older than you imagine yourself to be'.

I went to get my nails done and was being worked on by a young girl who I would guess to be around 23 or so. We were talking and ended up on the subject of the movie Magic Mike. We gushed excitedly like girls do about going to see it and she talked about Channing Tatum being oh so hot. I said that I agreed but that it was Matthew McConaughey that I was excited to see.

That's when it happened.  She..... said.......

" Yeah, I think that's who my MOM wants to see too"


Gulp...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

Ryan