Friday, May 4, 2012

My little Drama King

Isaac couldn't be more different than his brother. Oliver is incredibly laid back and Isaac, well, he's very emotional and dramatic. These types of outburst happen more often that I would like but you can't help but smile when he sticks out his lip, covers his face and whines like someone just kicked his puppy. 




If I remember correctly this wail/cover you face/fake crying session was because I told him it was time to get in to the tub. If I was smart I would have grabbed the video camera instead of my Nikon. His dramatic protests are hilarious and cute and would have made a great movie. What I was actually trying to capture was him sitting in the sunlight and the contrast of the dark room.

On that note, please ignore the picture quality.... And my horribly dirty floors.



2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

So funny!

Isn't it interesting how two kids can be so opposite? Same thing in our house!

עגלות תינוק 2012 said...

Wow! wonderful cute pics!