Friday, March 2, 2012

Another room complete

One of the fun things about a new house is finding just the right pieces for each room. I've spent many hours on-line and in stores looking. I never in a million years thought a shower curtain would be the hardest piece to find. This is actually the third one I bought and I'm finally happy.



This is the main bathroom in the house but we call it the kids bathroom. I wanted something bright and fun but not so childish that it felt like a kids space. I love the wall color and I'm especially happy with the pictures I did of the kids. They really show the different sides of their personalities.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the way you're not afraid to use colour.

www.thearcticpost.ca said...

I love it!! It is definitely something that will grow with the boys!

Carly

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That looks really nice! The shower curtain is perfect.