Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sharing


Tonight I caught Oliver sharing his yogurt with his Isaac. I love it when I catch them doing cute things like that. It warms my heart to see Oliver being so caring.



I guess he was still hungry.

I'm told by Kara that I should enjoy this while it lasts. Her boys are about the same number of months apart as mine are but her youngest is Oliver's age. They are fighting, wrestling, arguing, screaming, throwing dirt, generally torturing each other and causing chaos. Fun times to come. In the meantime I'll enjoy these little moments.


On a side note: for my family and others who've mentioned being annoyed with it...I have removed the word scramble from the comments page. You can now leave a comment without having to tax your eyes and brain trying to get the letters right. I've also added a Facebook 'Like' button to my posts. Not sure why but I saw you could do it and thought I'd give it a try. Feel free to use it if 'Like' what you read.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Those sweet moments are what keeps us from attempting to sell them on the black market during the other moments!!

Those are pretty cute shots. They are both growing so quickly.