Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just like mom





If Oliver is all Nick, it seems Isaac is very much me. See for yourself....


Isaac

Me



PS:
We just got home yesterday and are trying to get settled back into our lives. After 2 months of Nick being on his own without me to keep house and a relief member living in our place while he was gone, the house needs alot of work. Not to mention finding room for all the stuff we brought back and making room for our sealift that's arriving this weekend. And oh yeah, getting used to taking care of 2 kids.... What I'm trying to say is that I'll be back soon. I'm hoping you'll put up with a little more of my absence while I get my life together. And I hope you'll forgive me for being behind on reading your blogs too. There just isn't enough hours in the day at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understood 100%. Take your time, get your bearings, enjoy your little boys....we'll still be here!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Wow does he ever look like you!

I hope you survive the next couple of weeks and eventually find a nice routine to settle into.

Jenny May McKim said...

He really does look a lot like you!

I love new baby pictures...

It really is an adjustment having two, but its a fun adjustment!