Sunday, July 4, 2010

If this doesn't answer your question....





Since I started this blog, Statcounter tells me the vast majority who just stumble upon me are looking for the answer to some form of 'how do bulldogs get along with babies' type question. I think that many of my posts have answered that over the last year but just in case there is any doubt, check out this short video. I know, I know, yet another video of my kid... but what I can I say? I'm a proud mama. I had forgotten about this one since it was taken when O was just 6 months old. I'm pulling it from the archives to share with the world. If you are a Facebook friend, you may have already seen it.


Enjoy!





3 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Awww!! That was so adorable. Mr. O sure has grown!

In Iqaluit said...

I want to cry - that video was so sweet to watch! Now I want a bulldog! And can I have Oliver too?

Laura E :) said...

Still one of my favourite videos of Oliver :)