Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baking





As I've mentioned before I'm in the process of stocking our freezer with meals for Nick to heat and serve while Oliver and I are down south. Today we made a couple of meat pies to add to the mix. Once I trimmed the excess crust of the first one I let Oliver play with the dough and by watching me he knew right away what to do. O really seems to like standing by while I cook, I'm hoping that he'll end up being a much more adventurous cook than his father is. I only wish I had more counter space, as you can see he's rolling on the stove so he only gets to be up close like this when I'm not using the burners.




3 comments:

pollyandaleczmom said...

Sweet boy! You are a better woman than I am. Poor Scott has to fend for himself when I head home in the summer!!!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That is a super helper you have there!!

Morena said...

Julie, We know each other's husbands pretty well. I think Scott is much better equipped to take care of himself. Not that Nick couldn't but he won't. Yeah, maybe I am just too good to him.