Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter






Ok, so I'm a little late with the Easter wishes... It's been a busy weekend around here. Nick was off so we've been moving things out of the house and trying to get it to the point where we can relax for a while. I think we've made it there and I couldn't be happier. I actually took some time out on Saturday to make some easter treats. My mother sent us some chocolate waffers and molds to make these great lolly pops as part of our easter package. I enjoyed doing something different and think the final products turned out pretty well.



And with the left overs... I made colorful bark.


On Sunday morning the bunny found us, wearing a parka and mitts but he made it. Oliver seems to be impressed with his loot although we didn't do an official egg hunt this year since I though he'd be little too young to get it yet. I can just imagine much of the chocolate would be Tank food my morning anyway. That'll be something I have to figure out for next year.


Hope you all had a great long weekend



1 comment:

Laura E :) said...

Glad you guys had a great Easter! I worked on Good Friday and on Sunday, so I made my dinner on Monday. Cooked for 12 Huskies football players who didn't get to go home for Easter. The Easter bunny managed to find them too! I'll have to post the pics!

I woke up the other day to find My Zazu had knocked over a bag of Lindt eggs and was rolling around in them on the floor, so I can only picture what Tank would be like!

Hope you're starting to feel better :)