Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We miss you little girl




Jen (formerly of Nunavut) sent me this picture of Ezri today and thought I'd share it for two reasons. One, because I know you've been missing her since Jen became a bad blogger and stopped sharing her beautiful girl with us. And two, because she's modeling the parka I made for her. I think it's my best work to date. Probably because it was my third attempt so I had worked out some of the glitches in my design by then.


We miss you Ezri! Happy birthday on Thursday.


6 comments:

Megan said...

Man, she's cute. Great work on the parka.

Unknown said...

Lovely design, great model!

Sarah said...

Awesome job on the parka... and she's getting so CUTE!!!

:)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Amazing parka!!! Ezri looks adorable in it.

jen said...

I have to agree, so cute! LOL
And the best looking parka I've seen! We miss you all very much too!

Breigh said...

That parka is fabulous! Well done :D