Monday, December 21, 2009

Again Tank?!?




My dog is unbelievable, and I don't mean that in a good way. I think I've blogged before about the Scotch Bright sponge he ate and thew back up 5 days later. And then there was Oliver's Robee (leather shoe) that disappeared only to be found 2 weeks later the same way. Two weeks! He must have felt so sick with that in his belly.

Over the last few months we have been bragging about how good he is now that he's a little older and seems to have lost the will to destroy everything. I guess we put too much faith in him because yesterday morning I heard the familiar sound and sure enough Tank was throwing up. The strange thing was, it was navy blue! We couldn't figure out for the life of us what he would have eaten that would turn his bile blue. Today the mystery was solved when he threw up another of Oliver's Robees. It was an old pair that I though I had put away last weekend so I didn't even know it was missing. Honestly, one of these days he's going to eat the wrong thing and it's going to kill him. Isn't it enough that he's only two and is already taking medication for arthritis. Does he not understand we live in a place without a vet??

On a completely different note... I would like to wish my beautiful nephew Erik a happy 2nd birthday tomorrow. Even if you didn't like having us around for the month it was nice to get to know you and I know someday you and Oliver will be great friends.

I made Erik a parka for his birthday so he and O would match. He was unimpressed.

No comments: