Saturday, September 5, 2009

Seven, six, five, four....



I don't even know why I'm still awake.

The last couple of mornings my darling son has decided that waking up in the fives is appropriate. The fives, as in 5:10 am yesterday and 5:50 today. While I disagree wholeheartedly on this plan of action I unfortunately don't have a say in it. I could turn off the monitor and just sleep through his calling but I'm guessing that would be classified under bad parenting.

I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. The great news... O was so tired from being up so early, which means early nap schedule of course, that he was dead on his feet by 6pm. He was down by 7 which is an hour earlier than his usual bedtime. I really hope that doesn't mean he's going to be up in the fours. I think if that happens I may just have to be a bad parent and ignore him. I just can't do fours. Then again, maybe I'll get lucky and he'll go back to his usual schedule and be up around 7 or 7:30.

Sevens are acceptable. I can do sevens. I'd better get to bed. Goodnight all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Morena!!!I too have a little 8 months old and she just can't seem to catch on to the sleep thing either!!! LOL Just another day in the life of a mother!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Stop by my blog sometime, I am just getting started with it
www.littleladybughugs.blogspot.com