Thursday, January 5, 2012

The short version

The last 3 weeks in a nutshell:

Landed in New Brunswick
Had a Morena day or shopping, nails and hair
Went house hunting
Found a house
Oliver and Erik's birthday party
Shopping
Lost the house
Started looking again
Went on a dirty weekend, in the middle of the week
Found a house
Christmas
Christmas
Christmas, because we were SPOILED
Bought a coffee table and a dining room set
New years
Quiet few days at the cottage
Got house offer finalized so I think we have a house, but shhhh don't jinx it
Heading into the weekend.....

Here are a few random shots of some of the above mentioned events.


At the Play Place for the big birthday party

The cake was super yummy

Isaac loved the balloons

Trying out his birthday gift with Opa. 

Lovin' opening the loot.

Sporting their christmas outfits

Superhero's in training.


So there it is. The short version. I'm sure I'll elaborate later on some of these events but then again, maybe not. I have lots to say on so many subjects but just can't seem to find the time. I'm loving our vacation and am milking the last month long live in babysittiing situation I'm ever going to get.

Life is good. I'm very happy right now.

No comments: