Sunday, July 3, 2011

Question #13


Favorite purchase ever made- My Enell Sports Bra


I know. It's a strange answer for this question. I'm sure you'd expect me to say something fancy like my camera right? If you are a large breasted woman who has ever gone jogging in a sports bra that you bought at Sears, then you get it. Trust me, this is the last work out bra you'll ever buy.

Oprah was on her show one day claiming that it was the one she wears. I figured if it worked for her I'd give it a try so I ordered one. It's UGLY to say the least and it has 11 hooks so it's a challenge to get in to. But let me tell you, it will hold the girls like nothing you've ever worn before.

Thanks Oprah!
  

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I think I need that!! 11 hooks eh? That would keep the husband out for sure!