Thursday, June 23, 2011

Deja Vu


Last night after Isaac's bath I left him to play in his crib while I went back to finish bathing Oliver. I went in to check on him a few minutes later and this is what I found.
.

Of course I ran for the camera since it was the first time he pulled himself to his feet so I was very excited. The funny thing about this little story is this:


This is Oliver's first time pulling himself up. I found him like this after leaving him in his crib to play after his bath... apparently bath time at our house gives my children the power to do new things.

Despite having the same story/photo for both kids, the big difference is that Oliver did this a week after he turned 7 months where Isaac will be 9 months tomorrow. He's consistent however. Pretty much every milestone he's met has been about one and a half to 2 months behind Oliver. I'm sure much of that can be contributed to the fact that he's so much bigger and heavier than Oliver ever was. I mean they're wearing the same size diapers right now! If this trend continues we'll have a reprieve from the chaos of having 2 running little boys till Isaac is about 14 moths. And we're VERY ok with that.



No comments: