Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking on the challenge


I've been following Tina at Just Below 63 while she works on a 30 day blog challenge. I think the idea behind these types of challenges is that by blogging everyday you get into the habit and it will just become part of your day. For me, I just like the idea of learning a little more about the people who are participating. As I've been reading her last 24 or so posts I've tried to answer the questions for myself and have been having a hard time coming up with answers for some of them. Now, they are not earth shattering, dig deep into your soul kind of questions but I've still had to really think about the answers.

I've decided that while I'm going to participate, I'm not necessarily going to do the 30 questions in the next 30 days. I'll just pull out the list when I have nothing else to blog about. Lately that seems to be more often so I'm glad to have something to put down 'on paper' even if it is just filler. So here goes...

Question #1- My Favorite Actor

I have quite a list of answers for this one. Kate Winslet, Brad Pitt, Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Jim Carey, Johnney Depp, Tom Hanks.... hmmm, if I have to choose my favorite....



Kevin Spacey. His performance as Verbal in The Usual Suspects is one of my all time favorite movie characters in one of my favorite movies. LA Confidential, American Beauty, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I even loved him in Kpax. Pretty sure that got some 'Worst movie of the year award' but I still loved him in it.


2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I have tried to watch the Usual Suspects twice and twice I have fallen asleep!

:(

Jody said...

I'm pleased you are doing it too! I haven't stuck to the 30 Days in a row... I find it to hard. But the more the merrier :)