Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodby 2010!






Happy New Year everyone!

We decided to partake in some of the hamlet's new years eve festivities last night so we went to the Alookie School to check out the children's games. Oliver saw all the kids and heard the music and we had to hold him back just to get his hat and coat off. And like a shot, he was off. He ran around the kids playing a hot potato like game, he jumped along to the group dance the kids did and just had a really good time.

Girls hot potato round

Jump!

Isaac got some attention from Lynn
The rest of new years was pretty uneventful. Nick and I watched the ball drop, said happy new year and went promptly to bed. I guess we're getting old. Or we have to get up early with kids. Both I guess. My resolution this year: To keep a positive attitude when I'm feeling like I've had enough. 

I wish every one of my readers a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011.



No comments: