Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The new Well.ca





I don't know if you've checked out Well lately but if it's been a while, it's time. They have revamped their site and have added tones of new stuff like batteries, electronics and kitchen supplies. They even have super cute diaper bags!

I went to place an order today and I feel like I've hit the jackpot. They now have diapers!!! They are slightly more expensive than they would be if you bought them at your local Superstore. However, at $22.49 (for Pampers) they're a steal compared to the $32.99 I would have to spend at MY local Northern. I was starting to worry because we're running out and sealift is still quite a few months away. I'm so happy to have a way to cover the gap. And as always... Free Shipping! Even with the slightly higher prices I don't know how they make any money shipping to the north. Can you imagine what the post office must charge to send a box of diapers?
Check them out.



1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I love well.ca! We order from them quite a bit. They are so thoughtful; they put shampoos and other liquids into plastic bags!