Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving List





Yard sale- Check
Work my last day- Check
Remove border from Oliver's room- Check
Sort through old papers- Check
Remove remenants of Tank's rawhide from carpet on landing- Check
Take down shelves- Check
Pack clothes we don't want movers to take- Check
Choose dishes/pots/pans to keep us till our stuff comes- Check
Get stuff together to be sent to social services- Check
Change address with companies- Check
Set up new phone- Check
Find pills to drug the cats on the plane- Check

Still to do-
Clean the house-
Get laundry done-
Wait on the packers-

Looks like we're almost ready to go. The packers come Monday, assuming the coming storm is over by then, and we should be gone on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to getting settled in my new home.



6 comments:

Lindsay Niedzielski said...

How did your sale go?

Morena said...

Sale went well. I love sales in the north, so much money to be made! I just hate that I keep finding things that I would have liked to sell. If I hadn't been stuck in Iqaluit for 3 days I may have been more organised. All in all, it was good.

Aida said...

good for you! safe travels :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I hope the remainder of the move goes smoothly!!

Tara Muise said...

hey! great to hear that things are coming together...

i look forward to meeting you sometime; pang is, after all, a pretty small place. i need to check out that bulldog!

tara

Laura E said...

Good luck with the move! Hope the cats are good on the plane!