Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!




I've seen a few posts saying goodbye to 2009 so I thought I'd go another way and welcome the new year instead. 2010 will bring some changes for my family as we are up for a transfer. We don't know when and we haven't confirmed where because nothing is for sure in the RCMP world till you have the paperwork in hand. Until we do, I'll refrain from talking to much about that. The only thing written in stone is that we're staying in Nunavut.

I don't make resolutions because I think I'm just setting myself up to fail. Instead I'll use 'The Secret' way of doing things and I'll just put my hopes out there in the universe so maybe they'll come true. I hope some new and interesting people come into our lives. I'd like
to try and live my life a little healthier. Nick and I are both hoping that 2010 brings another member to our family. And finally, I want to learn something new. I'm not sure what yet but I'm looking for something fun to try. I like the look of skijoring thanks to Cindy but don't think Tank would be up for it.

Most of all, I hope that this new year will be even better than the last. I wish that for all of you too. Happy New Year everyone!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy New Years to you too - Like you we are up for transfer; 2010 is the year of unknown possibilities.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Ohhhh so that is what the vacation was for.... baby making!! Yeehhawww!!! hehehehe

Happy New Year! :)