Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hungry in Iqaluit?




When Nick got posted to Nova Scotia I contacted some of the local real estate agents to see what I could find out about housing in the area. The only one that got back to me was a wonderful woman named Joyce. We ended up using her to buy our house and kept in touch with her over our years there. It's a small world because she is now living in Iqaluit and I got to meet up with her for a short visit on our way through there last week. It was great to see her again.

Along with being a great broker Joyce is also a great cook. She's hoping to use those skills for you if you'll have her. Please check out 'Hire Your Own Chef For A Day' for details. If you live in Iqaluit and feel like having a great meal cooked for you right in your own home drop her a line. You won't be disappointed.



1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That sounds awesome! I wish she would come to Faro.

ps. Love the new header!!!