Friday, November 13, 2009

Paradise at 730 am




The view from our hotel at 730 this morning. We're on the 24th floor at the Outrigger Beachcomber. Great choice if you ever come to Honolulu.

The surfers were out first thing. I love having a camera that you can crop from that far away and still end up with a decent picture.


We're up very early this morning because after 22 and a half hours of travelling we were exhausted. I was asleep by 915 last night (hence the early morning pictures and post) and am planning on having siesta later in the day so we can hit the town tonight. Yardhouse, here we come. But this time no Senior Frogs because I just can't deal with that hangover again. It's been almost 2 years since we were here last and I still haven't got over that.

Aloha!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I am jealous you are going to Gymboree!