Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fondue for two



Last night Nick and I went on a date to this great little place we know. Ok, we had dinner at our own kitchen table but there was a tablecloth and a candle. Our evenings together lately have consisted of us watching an episode of whatever DVD series we are currently into while I scrapbook or blog on the laptop. Not so conducive to dialogue. I decided we were overdue for some quality time.

I highly recommend a fondue for your next date night. It's a meal that takes a while to get through and there is lots of time between bites to talk. It's a great way to reconnect with the one you love.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Your table looks complete and romantic. Dale

Lindsay Niedzielski said...

Ahh, you are a scrapbooker too....I usually can't wait to pull out my stuff to scrapbook once the kids go to bed, and it drives Corey crazy...date night (even in your own house) is a great idea!

Morena said...

I am a scrapbooker but I'm a digital scrapbooker. I love not having all the 'stuff' that goes with regular scrapping. And you don't have to wait till you go south to buy new papers and things.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Digital scrapbooking?? Tell me more! I have a heap of scrapbooking stuff, but it rarely gets used.

Very nice date night!!