Friday, March 4, 2011

After another harrowing travel experience we have made it back to Pang and to the parallel universe I call my life. I now begin my least favorite phase of the travel process... unpacking. This time it's worse because our house is slightly in shambles. While we were gone, we got new wood floors to replace the carpets and some painting done so the furniture is all over the place and there is lots of cleaning that needs to be done. Tomorrow we loose our washer/dryer for a week while we get work done in the laundry room so there is a mad rush to get it all done before the morning. I think I've done 6 loads today and I think there is at least one more to do before I go to bed.

To add more fun to my busy day I spent an hour or so at the health center today getting my boys antibiotics. Isaac has an eye infection and Oliver has a really high fever and an ear infection. I guess the vacation really is over. As much as I enjoyed our time out, I look forward to getting back to the routine of my life and settling back in to my little bubble.

So while I get back in the swing of things I'll leave you with a few more pics from the trip.

Oliver had lunch with Elmo and his friends.

Holy Crap! What is that big yellow thing????

Oliver sandwich with Daddy and Burt.

Hugs from Grover.

This isn't even cropped. I could practically touch the rhino from the train!

The giraffes where awesome.

The splash zone courtesy of Sheikra the roller coaster.

Running....

Busch Gardens had great rides for little kids. Most you had to be UNDER 40 inches to ride. 

O's dream come true. A car he can drive all by himself.

Gator in our back yard.

Passing on the joy of eating out of a box in the car. I'm so ashamed....
Time to go home.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you made it back alright... happy setting back to 'normal' life! :) Sarah

Anonymous said...

Great Vacation and great pictures. Sorry to hear about the boys being sick. Hopefully they will be feeling better soon. But knowing those two they'll be even less trouble not feeling well. You do have SOME good luck. Not travelling....having great kids.

Grammy